Senior Care Drivers Provide Ambulatory and Wheelchair Transportation Services.
These services include:
- Escorting clients from the residence to the vehicle and back
- Transporting the client right to the appointment area and assisting with registration if needed
- Escorting service provided for clients with special needs as requested
- Clients and/or support staff are given direct contact with the driver for return
- Managing schedules for future transports
- Collecting and passing on information between the client and family/care giver if requested
- Driver will stay with the client when requested
- Family members and/or support staff always ride for free
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm for booking, however we transport 24/7 as needed
- Flat rate can be available if requested
- We except Visa, Master Card, Check, or Cash
- We provide monthly invoicing OAC, and will direct bill to any agency or third party (this service must be prearranged)
- Because a vehicle is dedicated to the client, all pre-bookings require a 12hr cancellation
Our vehicles are insured with $2,000,000.00 liabilities. Our wheelchairs use all modern tie downs and passenger secure belts compliant to all MTO policies. Riders ride in the centre of the wheelchair vehicle for smoother rides.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with any questions about the services we proudly provide.